Alpine CrossFit – CrossFit
What is the world’s biggest Island???
Warm-up (No Measure)
20/15 cal AB
3 rounds :
-6 Bottoms up KB lunges each arm.
-3 strict pull ups(scale is jumping pull up with 3 sec eccentric.)
– 5 Box Dips(scale is feet on ground for assistance.)
Gymnastics Skill Work
2 sets of:
– Kipping Back Slide x 15 reps (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96N7ZjlBEYY&feature=youtu.be)
– Muscle-Up Bar Pulls x 10 reps (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d1wO-T6S6w&feature=youtu.be)
4 sets of:
– Air chair swing x 1.1 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6tykvBN834&feature=youtu.be)
– Arch Under Bar to Support (make it tough) x 6 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bibf3sF_npg&feature=youtu.be)
Core Work >Skill
For those wanting to strengthen their core over working this skill
-30 total hand plank shoulder taps
-30 Russian twists
-20 sec right side plank
-20 sec left side plank
-10 sec l-sit hold from bar
Metcon (AMRAP – Rounds)
Today is about gaining more volume with gymnastic movements and building your upper body strength. The periods signify a planned break. So, for the 6.4.2 Kipping Pull-Ups, you are to do 6, take a 5-10s break, get back up to do the 4 and so on.
A1) 6.4.2 Kipping Pull-Ups
A2) 20s Top of Dip
B1) 5.4.3 Ring Dips
B2) 6 DB Bent-Over Row + 10s Hold at Top of Final Repetitions
RX+: CTB Pull ups and 1s Pause at the top and bottom of each dip.
Scale: Banded Pull ups and Dips.
Score= Successful Number of Completed Rounds (Top Score= 6)
Lat & Back Roll Out x 60-90s
Pec Minor Tack & Floss (LAX Ball) x 60-90s
Banded Bow & Arrow Stretch x 60s ea. Arm